Class A CDL, or CDL Owner Operator
We will buy new tractor/trailer!
*****For a limited time, we are willing to purchase a new tractor and trailer for the right candidate.
The unit can be company owned or setup on a lease program until the purchase price is paid off and then can be owner operated.
northAmerican Van Lines is the leading moving and relocation company in the nation. We have a very fun and relaxed atmosphere. We are also Veteran owned. Our goal is to find the brightest, most competent, reliable, and multifaceted professionals to add to our growing company.
When you accept a job as a CDL Truck Driver/Mover with northAmerican Van Lines, you will be responsible for providing our customers with the most efficient, reliable and satisfying moving experience possible.
Your specific duties include:
• Overseeing and/or assisting with packing/unpacking, moving, and loading/unloading of items to/from vehicle at the move site and/or loading area
• Responsible for the move crew and customer relations
• Complying with FMCSA and northAmerican Companies’ Safety and Driver Standards
• Completing and maintaining all required paperwork associated with moves and shipments
• Keeping your assigned vehicle(s) and interior equipment clean and secure at all times
• Performing pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections
• Performance based linehaul revenue distribution (52% – 56% of revenue). We will pay
• Paid Trailer Tires
• No BIPD charges
• 100% of Fuel surcharge
• A well maintained 53′ Trailer
• Tractor painting paid, for qualified candidates
• Lease purchase opportunities for qualified candidates
Positive Personality Traits:
• Problem solver
• Very approachable
• Good sense of humor
• Caring demeanor
• Exudes professionalism
• Ability to defuse difficult situations
Please respond by filling the online application, a cover letter describing how you are suited to this position, as well as an updated resume.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!